The Farm Shop
Rhubarb Triangle Farm Shop
At the Rhubarb Triangle Farm Shop we take pride in offering produce from our own Farm and from local suppliers, mainly based in Yorkshire.
- Top quality frozen seafood from Chapman’s at Grimsby.
- Soups from The Good Soup Company, (made by ourselves)
- Italian hand made Artisan Pasta
- Free Range eggs from our own hens
- Fresh breads from Boulby’s, Horbury
- Cheeses from Cryer & Stott, Castleford
- Flapjacks and Tiffin from Lottie Shaw’s, Halifax
- Delightfully packaged Harrogate Preserves
- Fosters Pickles
- and of course our fantastic Beef and Lamb from Richard France and Sons, Hartshead Moor
Our butchery features fantastic cuts of meat as well as our increasingly popular homemade kebabs, sausages and burgers.
Our three Butchers are happy to guide you through their extensive range of meats containing Rhubarb, and great ideas for your roast dinners. Nothing is too much trouble, and if you have a question about cooking times or the best cuts of meat for a certain occasion or your next Dinner Party then please just ask.
All our beef is from Hartshead Moor, and is hung and matured for a minimum of 21 days. Our lamb is from the rolling hills of Yorkshire too. Our Pork and Chicken is also local so why not shop with us and reduce those food miles about which we hear so much about.