The Farm Shop
Rhubarb Triangle Farm Shop
At the Rhubarb Triangle Farm Shop we take pride in offering produce from our own Farm and from local suppliers, mainly based in Yorkshire. We feature;
- Free Range eggs from our own hens
- Fresh breads from Boulby’s of Horbury
- Cheeses from The Yorkshire Dales Cheese Company
- Flapjacks and Tiffin from Lottie Shaw’s, Halifax
- Delicious home made ready meals, pies and sausage rolls
- Fantastic Beef and Lamb from our own farm
- Top quality frozen seafood from Chapman’s at Grimsby.
- Stickey’s local honey produced from bee’s on our own land.
Our butchery features fantastic cuts of meat as well as our increasingly popular homemade kebabs, sausages and burgers. Our Butchers are happy to guide you through their extensive range of meats containing Rhubarb, and great ideas for your roast dinners. Nothing is too much trouble, and if you have a question about cooking times or the best cuts of meat for a certain occasion or your next Dinner Party then please just ask. Our beef is from our own farm and also from Hartshead Moor, and is hung and matured for a minimum of 21 days. Our lamb is from the rolling hills of Yorkshire too. Our Pork and Chicken is also local so why not shop with us and reduce those food miles about which we hear so much about. We are also fattening our own Cattle and Sheep, to supplement our supplies. This is proving very popular with our regular customers.